Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Whoo-hoo! Parents are outta town!! Part: 2 Eh.. It's a week.

It's been a........ well, it's been a week. I had a biology test on monday, and I studied for that ALL weekend... well, almost all weekend. ;) Whatever the else might I have been doing?? I'll never tell.

Hee hee hee, hahaha. Hohoho.......

Um..... since that test my brain has been so dead, it's been hard to focus on anything since. For serious, I will lose concentration in the middle of sent.....

What was that?? I don't know, I can't remember. I'm kinda tired. It's been a long week. Test, speech thing, quiz, school, baby to sit, stupid drama with people I haven't even seen in over four months... blech. If anyone out there wishes to make this week completely awesome for me, you may well..... I got nothin'. Commenting on this post would boost my spirits. :P

Seriously, it doesn't take a whole lot to make my day. I might be all big and growd, but I'm not too big for gummy bears and chocolate milk to make me stop crying. Gummy bears are awesome.

Well, anyone who doesn't think gummy bears are awesome should go stick their head in the snow. I have the rest of the week and the weekend, perhaps things shall become more exciting.... in a good way, the last thing  I need is more bad exciting stuff.... Till then, fare well.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment