Thursday, October 11, 2012

23 random things that annoy me.


I can get annoyed by random things, I'm not usually mean about any of these, most of the time don't even say anything, however, they do annoy me. . . .

And now, without further ado, and in no particular order...

1. Bandwagon fans.

2. Short straws.

3. Glee.

4. Anything pistachio flavored. (Aside from pistachios...)

5. People that say I'm weird... Like it's a bad thing.

6. Lazy people. (all the time lazy, not just sometimes lazy.)

7. When a box of nerds only has tiny nerds, and no big clumps.

8. The one hundred million personalities of Jean Grey, seriously, they ruined her so bad they had to kill her off for good.

9. The last season of the BBC television series Robin Hood.

10. Books written in the first person. (With very few exceptions.)

11. The extreme hatred of Justin Bieber. I'm not a fan, but isn't plotting his death just WRONG??

12. Miley Cyrus.

13. Phil Coulson's death. (I'm still a bit bitter about that...)

14. When things are unbalanced.

15. When people give into tantrums.

16. Things that are popular for no apparent reason.

17. Jar Jar Binks.

18. Greasiness.

19. When characters change personalities. (Not develop, but change altogether.)

20. Wearing close toed shoes all day.

21. Broken crayons.

22. The color orange paired with the color blue.

23.  Most teenage girls nowadays.

That may seem like a lot, or a bit ridiculous... or something. But just try listing some of the random stuff that annoys you. That list will probably be longer than you think. (Hee hee hee) (< Stealth Laugh.)

Perhaps I shall soon bless yo'uns with 20 or so random things that I adore. :) (Though.... there might be a few actors on that list..... ;)

Until next time, don't annoy me.

Just kidding.

Kind of...

No comments:

Post a Comment