Thursday, October 18, 2012

27 random things that make me laugh harder than they should.


We all laugh. Every one does.


Well, almost everyone. As I was saying..... When you think about it, everyone's laugh is really annoying. I mean, normally we don't think about it at all, but when we start noticing each other's laughs, they're pretty annoying. Mine most definitely is. I annoy myself with it. It makes me want to stop laughing right then and there.

But I can't help it. There's just so darn much that makes me laugh....

For example...

1. Puns. It doesn't matter what kind. Good, bad, I like them all.

2. British comedies. (It gets really awkward when I watch those in the library at school... I literally cannot keep myself from laughing out loud.)

3. My sisters. When you get us all together (and we aren't arguing) we are making each other laugh hysterically.

4. Pearls Before Swine. The comic strip. (True story)

5. iCarly.

6. Van from Reba the T.V. show.

7. Russian accents. (Even when they're real, it's weird.)

8. People that act like: Apple. OR PC. You can ONLY. CHOOSE. ONE. (Actually they also really annoy me.)

9. Babies.

10. Watching hockey players stretch on the ice before a game.

11. The Tampa Bay Lightning girls. (Supposed cheerleaders on ice.)

12. Watching people freak out for no reason.

13. Guys that think they're awesome. (True story. That's right, I'm talking to you.)

14. Kanga and Roo.... Kanga, Roo.... Kanga-Roo..... KANGAROO!!!!! I get it now!!!

15. The beggining credits to "Chuck" (I laugh, or at least smile, every time I see the little nerd herd guy. :)

16. Cats

17. The newer Batman movies. Sorry, I've just never been able to watch them straight faced.

18. Seeing other people re-act to my "food modeling"

20. DC's early attempts at super heros. For example: Matter Eater Lad, Bouncing Boy, and The Legion of Superhero Pets.

21. The stupidity of the human race.

22. Right handed people that think being left handed is "Lame." Since when is being more rare than you "lame"?

23. Thor. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy.... He just still makes me laugh.... a lot.

24. Slinkies.

25. Veggie Tales spoofs. The Lord of the Beans still gets me.

26. Danny Kaye.

And finally.....

27. Certain SNL skits.

Well, that's all I got for today! :P Be talkin' at you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment