Sunday, October 14, 2012

26 random things that scare the poop out of me.


I don't scare/startle very easily, yet there are certain things that would make the best of us wet themselves.

AaaahhhhhH!!!!!!!! . . . Sorry, I just saw that picture, and it..... startled me.

As I was saying... I am no exception to this fact. I can pee myself with the best (and worst) of them. . . . Though I'm pretty well potty trained under stress.

*cough*

Anyway......

Here is a list of 26 pretty random things that scare the poop out of me.

1. Kristen Stewart.

2. Writing papers.

3. Ghosts. . . and sheets with holes in them. AND regular sheets...

4. Sunlight.

5. Ringwriaths.

6. Things I don't understand.

7. Getting into the car when it's dark. . . I've seen too many movies where someone's hiding in the backseat.

8. Science.

9. Watching the last ten minutes of a crazed killer lifetime movie while it's dark outside.

11. The number ten.

12. Tuesday the 17th. Even my dad got a little edgy...

13. The so called "psychics" and "mediums" of real life.

14. My brother's toenail. . . . Seriously, it once fell off and he kept it on his nightstand for a while.

15. Purely evil people.

16. The thought of somebody chasing me with scissors. (Hair cut!!!)

17. Those dreams where you wake up falling.

18. Those dreams where everyone is dying. And you have to solve the mystery before it's too late!!

19. When the intense music starts to play in Nancy Drew pc games.

20. People with greasy hair.

21. The creepy clown that lives in my sister's closet and watches her as she sleeps. (I have several older brothers...)

22. When no one can hear you scream.

23. The thought of being stuck in the open ocean. (I can't swim proficiently...)

24. Michael Jackson.

25. Being followed by a punk with a gun in Philadelphia.

26. Thinking about watching The Exorcist.

I'm sure none of you guys can relate to any of this...

But, surely something scares the poop out of you. Think about it.

Or don't.

Now, I'm sure nobody's going to use this against me, with halloween coming up and all....... Right? ..

. . . . . ....

Right??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment