Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Fan Club.

I have a fan club.

I have about six fans personally. My fan club consist of eight people, and one honorary member.

It started about a year and a half ago when my brother gave me a fan that he had gotten in Japan. Then I carried it around a lot and those who didn't know my name knew me as that girl with the fan. By the begining  of this summer I had six fans.


This summer I was dorm leader to 8 girls for a week. It was awesome! Towards the end of the week I gave each of the girls a fan. Everyone else at this training camp was extremely jealous. (Even many of the guys.)

Especially one guy in particular, so much so, that I decided to give him one of my personal fans. (The pink one in the above picture.) He was so excited about his fan, he carried it everywhere the rest of the week. Despite teasing from others, it was pretty much the most awesome thing ever!! He even wrote "Heather's fan club" on it...... Only...... My name isn't Heather... (Later in the week we found he scratched out Heather's name and put in mine.) Hee hee hee.......

At the end of the week at the Commissioning Service I was unable to get a picture with my complete fan club. Sad day. However, I did get a picture with my biggest fan club member, Jesly.


Reports from over the summer say that he took his fan almost everyday... If not EVERY day... Indeed, I have the best fan club in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment