Sunday, September 9, 2012

Introducing Me



Hello, My name is Georgiana,

Here is a random list of my accomplishments and other random facts about myself.

1. I have won an award in an "Art show"
2. I love cooking.
3. My hair sheds a lot when the wether changes.
4. You don't want me to cook for you in the spring.
5. I live in Florida, but it is impossible for me to tan.
6. I don't get "sun-kissed" skin, I get "sun-raped" skin.
7. I'm addicted to all the normal things... Sugar, Coffee, Sugar, Sugar, Orange Fanta, Sugar... etc. etc.
8. I partake in normal pass-times: School, Arts/Crafts, Knitting, Sky sailing.
9. I can harmonize... With myself.
10. I once starred in a movie. . . I played a Scary witch. a.k.a. "Countess Blanca" (She was a complex character who ate cats, but did not swallow them)
11. I can hold my breath for ten seconds.
12. Some people like to call me a "Jedi-Knight", but I prefer "Jedi-Ninja".
13. When I turned sixteen I went to the DMV and came back with a license to kill.
14. George Washington was my great great great great great great uncle..... or something.
15. When it comes to insult sword fighting, I am unrivaled. (Insult arm-wrestling is a different story.)

*Note: MOST of the above are TRUE.
However, due to having received letters of complaint I can no longer claim to be Jack Sparrow's personal powder monkey. OR Legolas' personal hair stylist.

*Further Note: "Georgiana" is NOT my natural name. It's my SUPERNATURAL name.

No comments:

Post a Comment