Wednesday, September 19, 2012

You think I'm weird? Get over it.


You don't like me? Who cares. Get over it.

You don't like my acne? I can't change the fact that I have big pores, get over it.

You don't like how I get obnoxious and talk loud around a lot of people? So what, get over it.

You don't like how I can also get extremely shy around people I don't know? GET over it.

You think my clothes look dated or frumpy sometimes? Why does it even matter? Get OVER it.

I'm annoying because I use "baby words" like "bloody pumpernickel" instead of profanity? No. Get. Over. It.

I can be really awkward, and this annoys you. Too bad. It's who I am. Get over it.

I don't like to wear make-up every where I go, and you think I look plain. Seriously? Thanks. Get over it.

You can't stand my singing. Too bad. Don't play music I like out loud, OR get over it.

So I'm just a little larger than other people, and I'm not a rail. This bothers you. How shallow are you? Get over IT.

So I can quote every line from Star Wars and this embarrasses you? GET OVER IT.... And I disown you.

I don't wear bikinis, get over it.

You don't like how much mascara I wear? Seriously? For the last time, get over it.

The fact of the matter is, I am me. I might not be popular, pretty, outgoing and everything you want me to be.  But I cannot change who I am. And the things that I can change I will never change for YOU. I will only change them for God.

Romans 8:31 "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Nobody else matters. Nobody.

If you can look past all of my imperfections by the standard of the world and still be my friend that is awesome!

But if you are going to let shallow things get in the way of making a friend, then I will tell you now. Get lost.

Accept me the way God made me, or get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment