Wednesday, April 17, 2013

8 Random Reasons why I am like the Disney Princess Rapunzel.

The countdown continues... blah blah blah. (As seen in previous posts.. look it up...)

Today I compare myself to the Disnefied Rapunzel. Obviously not the original Grimm Brother's story.. I'm not thirteen and/or have ever been pretty much raped and now pregg'ers with twins whilst my baby daddy is wondering the woods with his eyes gouged out.

(Yes, the story really does follow that general path...)

ANYWAYYSSS.......

*Cough*

Disnefied version...



1. Rapunzel is barefoot the entire movie. 
     Again, I feel this speaks for itself. Usually I'm barefoot or wearing sandals/flip-flops. And, if I'm not, I want to be.

2. She has a thing for the color Purple.
     It doesn't really take long to figure out I absolutely adore the color Purple. I wear it nearly everyday.. (I'm wearing purple at the moment actually...)

3. She talks to herself.
     I talk to myelf. My elf? Um, I don't have an elf... I mean self... my SELF. I talk to my SELF!! If I talked to an imaginary elf that wasn't there... *whew* then we'd have a real issue on our hands...

4. Her best friend is someone you can't see all of the time.
     Take that however you want...

5. She has BIG eyes.
     I have been told that I have big eyes. However, I've also been told they weren't THAT impressive. So I'll leave this up for interpretation...

6. She likes to paint.
     I really really like painting. Whether or not what I put my hand to come out pretty, I really enjoy doing it. I also get rather excited and adrenalated (<I made up a word.) when painting.. It's like a drug.. (No, it's not the fumes.. my paints aren't that strong..)

7. She is good with a frying pan.
     I've growed up in the country.. However, my first weapon of choice to actually harm a living person with would not be a gun. I choose... FRYING PAN! And, most likely I would already be frying up a piece of bacon or something in it at the time.. It's already handy, and ready to melt someone's face off.

8. She can be a real blonde sometimes, even though she's not a natural blonde.
     I'm not saying I dye my hair.. but I have one of those weird.. not brown not blonde heads... Sometimes I'm really smart. Others I'm an idiot...

And that be thats.

The End.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment