Monday, April 15, 2013

10 Random Reasons I'm like Princess Rose/Aurora

Hello. It's my birthday soon.... ish.

As a countdown thingy majig I'm counting the ways I am like something or another.

Today, it is ten ways I am like the Princess Aurora, as depicted my Disney.


1. She walks barefoot in the woods. 
     I don't feel I need to elaborate more on this one.

2. Her only friends are animals.
     ......
     ..........

3. Her Prince (Philip) is (In my opinion) a Van Johnson look-a-like.
     I've always liked Van Johnson.

4. She has blonde hair.
     I... kinda have blonde hair.

5. She's clumsy,
     I mean fo real, the girl just pricks her finger on a spindle! I would do that!

6. She has a beeeautiful singing voice.
     ..... Oh, yeah. Never mahnd.

6.5 She wonders a lot.
     "Wonder" not "wander" though I do both. 

7. She grew up in the woods!
     I grew up in the woods too!!!

8. She meets a guy once and falls in love with him.
     Yep. I've done that. . . . It's too bad he's currently on tour with his Irish band and has no remembrance of me.. :'(

9. She's pale.
     I've got this one in the bag!!

10. People tend to think she's older than she really is.
     I mean, she was 15 at the beginning of the movie!! Nobody remembers that detail! RAPUNZEL was older than her, but people seem to remember Aurora as being older. I've been asked what I'm majoring in by mothers since I was 14... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment