Friday, April 19, 2013

6 Random Ways I'm Undoubtedly Hardcore.

We has one mo week.

Untill then, I wish to discuss how hardcore I am.

Six ways to be exact.

Don't get the Idea I'm only hardcore in these specific six ways, however for the sake of following the countdown theme.. blah blah blah...

1. Because I live Hardcore.
     You know what they say; "If you wannabe hardcore, you gotta live hardcore."

2. Because I like walking barefoot.
     I realize that there are times when it is simply more appropriate to wear shoes, so I hesitantly cover my feet. However It's not my first choice. I'm also aware that my feet sometimes look awkward, but we shall ignore that fact.

3. Because the Bible tells me so.
     The Bible says "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:14) That sounds pretty hardcore to me. I don't know about you..

4. I have a secret Identity.
     SSssssshhhhhhhhh.......

5. I make fudge hardcore...ly
     Okay.. sometimes it's not all of the "hard" part.. more like ... "gooey-corely" ...

6. I dress hardcore (whilst cleaning my room)
     It is not at all uncommon to see me wearing a Jayne Cobb hat and goggles one minute while I'm cleaning my room, then come in five minutes later to me wearing my cape and have feathers stuck in my hair... (Yeah, I'm an adult.)

Well, that's my secret. Now you know. I'm hardcore to the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment