Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Christian Girl Thingy Majigs. ~ Part 2

I know! I know!! I left all three of you that actually read this hanging for a few weeks without adding another 25 or so random thingy majigs...

And, to be completely honest the only excuse I have for not posting is simply that i have had trouble coming up with more random thingy majigs (mentioned above...)  I have asked my sisters to help, to no avail, and have even suggested to you! My so avid readers (hahaha, okay, readER) to help me out here. Surely there have been humorous situations simular to the ones I am posting, and admitting to, that you can add to the pile!

I assure you! You are not alone.

But before I add another 25 or so to the list I do want to make sure that you all (ya'll) understand that I am not suggesting that all of thee below, and previously posted are BAD things. Indeed, many of them are good. Merely that they are all that someone somewhere in the world (beneath the PALE MOONlight....)

*cough*

Anyway, there are some who can relate to these such situations, find the humor, the satyrical edge, and even the sadness in many of these. I do not wish to offend any one, so if you are offended please just sheild your eyes, or just look elsewhere. Thank you.

And without further ado I give you as many more "Random Christian Girl Thingy Majigs" as I could durrently come up with... (HELP!!! ~\o/~)


26. Reading Proverbs 31 and thinking “I’ll never make the cut.”

27. No longer fitting into your Sparks vest.

28. Telling your friends that Boaz is cooler than Jacob and Edward put together, but they have no clue who you’re talking about.

28.5. “Team Boaz”

29. When Christy started dating Rick, instead of Todd.

29.5. When Christy started dating Doug instead of Todd.

30. Boys

31. Already being a better teen mom than the ones that get the tv shows… minus the having kids part.

32. Christian pick-up lines. Seriously, I've had a guy use one before. I was embarassed for him.

33. The split session series on relationships that your youth Pastor does at least once a year. Informative, but awkward. 

34. Walk to Remember. :’(

35. Deciding between getting your A.A., B.S., or MRS. ;)

36. Other boys.

36.5 THOSE kind of boys.

37. “Goody two-shoes” (A saying I still don’t completely understand... I mean what's so bad about shoes…)

38. Trying to get a guy to ask you out. (Without having to ask him yourself.)

39. Three finger tank-top rules…

40. Side hugs.

41. Realizing the actor that played Edmund Pevensie is an atheist.

42. “No physical contact” rules (Yet somehow we still always manage to torture the boys.)

43. Constantly hearing the words “Above Reproach”

44. All of the members of Tenth Avenue North either being married or taken… I mean, good for them, but… yyeeeah.

45. Relient k. 

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Person! One person who is actually reading this!!!! I have lost my oomph!!  I cannot think of any more at this given moment. I will (sooner or late finish this list, because even if no one else finds it the least bit humorous I keel over at some of these... Seriously, I have a crush on Martin Luther, he was cool. Had amazing hair.) But I think It might be on hiatus for just a little while, as I post a few other things that have been boiling over in my pot. 

For example, my seriously amazing plot to steal the rights to Monkey Island™ from Disney, or why I hate Disney in the first place...... (Not that anybody cares for my other crush on the Mighty Pirate Guybrush Threepwood or why I strongly dislike a beloved for ages childrens whatchumahcallit...)

Until later, or whenever sombody next clicks on my link... THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment