Sunday, December 9, 2012

Only 15 more days to NOT squeal.

It's that awkward time of year!
We have all purchased gifts for others, and must now act as though we have no remembrance of what we are giving them. Yet the urge to just tell them is too great! We cannot wait until that blessed Christmas morn!

How did our parents... er.. How did Santa manage all those years? To know what he was giving everyone and not be so excited that he just accidentally told everyone, tis an amazing feat indeed! Santa must be more amazing than I thought.

Personally, in my house, my Momma has been getting worse with this. Starting in November. She might start saying something only to cut abruptly saying "--uh, never mind!" Usually because she was about to say something about one of our Christmas gifts but caught herself.

It gets worse the closer to Christmas we get. It's not just my Mom though, it's all of us. Me, Dad, Mom, all of my siblings too!! It's like, once we have ready what we're getting somebody else, the excitement for giving them that gift is so much it starts to overtake us until we just can't NOT say that I got...

...

Wait, I can't say! I still have about 15 more days!!!!

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment