Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Noble Stella From Libraria!!!!!


Stella is back. That noble, and yes, I truly mean noble, personality from Libraria. Hannah has kept me suppressed for far too long, but finally, she has let me spread my wings and fly. My wings are beautiful, so I'm pretty sure she was just jealous of my wings and didn't want anyone else seeing them. Hannah is the jealous type, but I like her. I kind of have to....considering she keeps me alive in her head.

Anyways, I've been waiting months to say something fascinating, profound, and very important.....so here it comes.........

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!!!!! Okay, that was a lie. I literally have nothing to say and that was the first thing to come to my mind. It's funny the type of stuff that comes to mind when you have so many other people in your mind. It's really hard to keep things clear. I mean, Hannah is really crazy. She has like 99 other personalities in her head (Of course I'm the best one). 

There's Bella (yeah her name rhymes with mine, but she's nothing like me), then there's Carllotta, Dori, Karen, Shelia, Toni, Maria, Amy, Mags...........and those are just the nice ones. I'm not even going to mention the mean ones. Anyways, I was just trying to make the point that Hannah is crazy, but I literally couldn't exist without her. So.....I just want to take the moment to say thank you Hannah.   

Well, because it's New Year's Day, I figure I will share my New Year's Revolution. Stella the 78th personality of Hannah has decided that her New Year's Revolution this year will be 1) to make sure people understand the softness of kittens fur, 2) start a purple sky club (not enough people believe the sky is purple), 3) and last but not least, get rid of a few of Hannah's other personalities. 

New Year's Revolutions are very important to make and to keep. I will try not to make my revolutions to dangerous, but really, people must understand that kittens furr is very soft. It is a serious matter, and it might just take a revolution to cause people to see the truth. Thank you for your time.  

Kittens are very cute and nice,
And they sometimes play little flutes,
But their eyes can be like ice, 
So just remember that their cute,
And softness counts more than lice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment