Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stella Hacked and other Random things.

What!!!!!! This is not Hannah!!!!! Or Georgiana!!!!!

Hahahaha......this is her other personally Stella, and I am here to talk about something. I'm not really sure what I'm going to say, but since I am on her blog, I can write anything I want. 

So....I just realized that writing can be hard, especially if you do not have anything to say. I thought that it would be easy to get on here and write something silly, perhaps profound, and something that would most definitely be amazing. Well, it's hard!!!!!

So I just decided to use exclamation points throughout to make it appear as if I was saying something important. 

Anyways, here's a little bit about myself. I am the oldest personality of Hannah, and anything she has said that has been amazing has been obtained through my amazing guidance. My name is Stella and I come from the land of Libraria. My land is great, but is a little full of words and pages, leaving little room for other personalities like me. It can get a little lonely, so it's great when Hannah comes and visits. 

Here is a poem written by me for you:

There once was a little pup,
His hair was full of mud.
His dad told him to get a cup, 
And clean his little butt. 

I just made that up on the spot.......It's rubbish. I just now decided that I was British.

Here's another poem:

I just saw a fly, 
it flew right by.
I also saw a kid, 
who jumped in a pie.
Most importantly,
I just kissed Sir Guy. 

Anyways, Stella is leaving now. But first.....:

Flowers are pretty,
men are cute, 
if you weren't so petty,
I'd say you were too!!!                 

No comments:

Post a Comment